🌈NEW Online Course – Yin Yoga for Chakra Balance & Healing🌈 Interested in learning more about the chakras, meridian theory and how they can bring more balance to your life? Join me –
#yinyoga #sacralchakra #chakrayoga
Our Sacral Chakra is our flow – our connection to our creative, sensual side and our relationships. Today we use a 25 minute Yin Yoga focused practice with affirmations to balance our Kidney/Bladder meridians and bring more awareness to our natural sense of rhythm and flow in our own lives.
Props: 2 blankets OR beach towels (blanket: and 1 block or large book (block:
* 1st Root Chakra/Muladhara (red): safety, support, grounding, basic needs
* 2nd Sacral Chakra/Svadhistana (orange): sensuality, creativity, personal relationships
* 3rd Solar Plexus Chakra/Manipura (yellow): sense of self, confidence, self-esteem, personal will/power
* 4th Heart Chakra/Anahata (green): love, compassion, empathy (giving and receiving), acceptance, joy
* 5th Throat Chakra/Vishuddha (blue): expression, communication, authenticity, personal truth
* 6th Third Eye Chakra/Ajna (violet): intuition, knowledge, wisdom, inner guide
* 7th Crown Chakra/Sahasrara (brilliant white): connection to others, divine connection, spirituality, intellect
In Yin Yoga we hold poses passively without muscle engagement to mobilize and strengthen the connective tissue, joints, ligaments and bones. We hold these poses for 1-8 minutes and while this can be challenging at times, try to settle in, breath and commit to the stillness. Always connect with your body and breath and come into the pose slowly, to approximately 2/3 of your maximum depth, being mindfully aware of all the sensations.
* Root Chakra/Muladhara: safety, support, grounding, basic needs
* Sacral Chakra/Svadhistana: flow, sensuality, creativity, personal relationships
* Solar Plexus Chakra/Manipura: sense of self, confidence, self-esteem, personal power/will
* Heart Chakra/Anahata: love, compassion, empathy (giving and receiving), acceptance
* Throat Chakra/Vishuddha: expression, communication, authenticity, personal truth
* Third Eye Chakra/Ajna: intuition, knowledge, wisdom, inner guide
* Crown Chakra/Sahasrara: connection to others, divine connection, spirituality
Thank you for practicing with me today and I look forward to practicing with you again very soon!
Peace & Namaste,
*Disclaimer – The Yoga Ranger Studio (with Aprille Walker)
Please consult your physician before engaging in any exercise or exercise program or using supplementary products and always use caution when engaging in any activity or using any product or information provided by this video. The information given in this video is opinion and only opinion. By voluntarily participating in this exercise program or using the information provided, you assume all risk of injury to yourself and release and discharge The Yoga Ranger Studio or Aprille Walker from all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from use of this video or information therein.
The Yoga Ranger Studio uses affiliate links to share my favorite products, yoga props/supplies and brands with you. By clicking on these links, I make a small percentage in commission to help support development of this channel and more content! Thanks for your support! Here are a few of my favorite yoga products – props, books, and MORE:
Equipment I use:
📷 Nikon D3300
📸 Lens Nikkor 10-20mm
📸 Lens Rokinon Super Wide Angle 10mm
💡 Light Kit
💡 Diva Light Neewer 18″ Ring Light
💡 Soft Box Light
🎤 Giant Squid Lavalier Mic