Mark Strough (@Mark_Strough) is a high intensity trainer/nutritional coach, martial arts instructor and lifelong student. He is currently following a zero carb 100% carnivore nutritional approach, which he credits with clearing up his Rheumatoid Arthritis. Mark helps inspire and coach hundreds of others in person and online through his Mark’s Health and Nutrition Facebook Group.
Mark and I talk about:
– Mark’s background in fitness and martial arts
– A debilitating injury that Mark suffered
– Mark’s initial success with a meat-heavy diet
– Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven Gundry
– Corporate Warrior by Lawrence Neal
– High intensity training as infrequently as once every 3 weeks
– Remarkable changes from removing the last few servings (per week) of vegetables
– Mark’s daily diet
– Cost-effective carnivore
– High intensity training
– Dr. Doug McGuff
– Mark’s workouts
– Mark’s great advice for people in general
Published on: 18/01/2019
Please consider supporting the show on Patreon or Paypal so we can reach more people:
Find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Carnivore Cast, or, email me at email@example.com
The Carnivore Cast is a podcast focused on the carnivore diet and lifestyle with practical advice from successful carnivores, citizen scientists, and top researchers answering your burning questions and meaty topics.
Disclaimer: The views presented on this show are not to be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor before adopting a new diet or nutrition regime.