Please see the link below to know more about arthritis progression slow down process in detail.
About 1 in every 5 American is diagnosed from arthritis conditions, an estimation done by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Arthritis usually affects several joints in the body depending upon the type of arthritis.
Now moving step by step to answer this question “How to decrease the chances of arthritis”.
Stages of Life: Age and Arthritis
Most people are said to suffer from arthritis at the age of 30’s -40’s. This can turn to chronic at the age of 40 to 50. At this stage of life you become less active as your joints are now are in attack.
1. Precautionary Measures
There are several precautionary measures that can be taken to decrease the chances of arthritis.
• Take care of your body: You have to take care of your body by eating good food that fight against arthritis. If you eat well your body you are preparing your body well for fighting against arthritis.
• Maintaining a healthy body weight: It is a clear calculation that your joints can handle the weight up to certain limit. Your weight bearing joints will wear and tear out if you put extra pressure on the joints if you are obese.
• Avoiding repetitive movement: The repetitive movements can also add on the complication of arthritis. It strains the joints and you must avoid these movements if you already have certain past injuries.
• Eating a healthy diet and a lot of water: This is a thumb rule that you have to eat well and drink 6-8 liters of water daily.
After having a look over the precautions you have to take care. Let’s have a look over the arthritis treatments:
• Medical Treatment: Topical drugs (NSAIDs) and injections are mainly used in medical treatment. Read more –
• Natural Supplements: These supplements contains natural ingredient and are said to be safe.
• Surgery: Surgery is the last option when all the medical treatments have failed. After surgery you have to follow a strict treatment plan.