For more free tips click the link below.
Home Remedies For Arthritis
But before we get started, subscribe to our channel, click the bell icon to be notified whenever we publish a new video.
For millions of people who suffer from arthritis, most turn to pain relievers. Reliable pain relief is a vital concern. The agonizing feeling by simply walking up the stairs is discouraging and can drive patients to be depressed. If a person cannot function properly, the body is not balanced and often they become victims of their pain driving them to seek alternatives.
Because of the increasing cost of medicines nowadays, arthritis patients have started to seek for arthritis home remedies. But before discontinuing prescription medication, consult a physician first.
However, with a doctor’s approval, there are many natural options that may aid in managing arthritis. These simple arthritis home remedies might just help relieve you from pain of arthritis.
Arthritis Home Remedies (natural).
1. Two teaspoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey mixed in a cup of warm water twice a day is good for curing arthritis.
2. Taking alfalfa tea twice a day makes a good cure.
3. Rub the aching joints with hot vinegar to get some relief from pain.
4. Add one tablespoon cold liver oil to the juice of one orange, whip and drink before sleeping.
5. Two teaspoons of juice of fresh leaves of bathua drink every day on an empty stomach for 2-3 months.
6. Two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons of honey dissolved in a small glass of warm water taken once or twice a day brings relief.
7. A great liniment to bathe afflicted joint is adding two parts pure olive oil and one part kerosene.
8. One raw of clove garlic every day, garlic boosts the immune system and can really help reduce the pain of arthritis.
Other Arthritis Home Remedies that you can do.
1. Losing weight and getting close to your ideal weight is a fairly simple way to relieve arthritis because the less you weigh, the less weight on your joints, and the less pain.
2. Exercise will greatly help you relieve some of the pain, especially in a pool. You weigh less when you are in water and less strain on your joints plus you are more flexible. This can also help you lose weight and keep your muscle toned.
3. As much as you can, eliminate stress. The more relaxed you are and resting enough helps remove some of that pin.
Arthritis Home remedies. Dietary Supplements
You may add dietary supplements to your daily routine, however you should first check with your healthcare advisor before doing so because some supplements can cause adverse reactions and may not be suitable for you condition.
The most well known dietary supplements for arthritis sufferers are.
1. Fish oil. Fish oil helps in controlling the inflammation in the body.
2. Glucosamine Sulfate. Glucosamine has been found out to be a cartilage-building substance that is effective for long-term relief of osteoarthritis pain.
3. Chondroitin. Draws fluid into the cartilage that improves shock-absorbing ability and weight control.
4. MSM. This organic sulfur is also used in reducing inflammation.
These are just a few examples of arthritis home remedies that an arthritis patient can use when seeking pain relief with home remedies. However since scientific studies and testing lack on these alternate treatments, there is no proof of their effectiveness. Nutritional supplements, application of heat or cold to affected joints, exercise, and weight loss can improve the joints function and flexibility and perhaps even slow the progress of the disease.
We Thank You So Much For Watching. If you’ve liked the video give it a thumb up, Don’t forget to share with your friends and Subscribe To Our Channel.
For more information and references, check the article on our blog:
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.