Austin, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Glow Body Sculpting – 512-838-3891
In this video, we talk about our food sensitivity/intolerance testing system!
We’ve been helping sick people get well for 20 years!
A food allergy is dealing with the IgE portion of the immune system! This is the IMMEDIATE reaction. This is easy to determine because the response is right away. You may eat strawberries and get hives or a rash right away. Worst case scenario you eat shrimp and your throat closes shut…this is the anaphylactic response. Sometimes these people have to carry an EpiPen.
In our case, we test for food sensitivities or intolerances using a test you can do at home. It takes about 3 minutes…super simple and easy.
In this case, we’re testing the IgG portion of the immune system which is the delayed immune response. This is the 10-12 hour…sometimes up to 72 hour delayed reaction. This time frame is simply too much to do any sort of elimination diet which is why we test!
Who should be tested?
– Weight challenges or weight loss resistance
– ADHD Kids
– Thyroid Challenges
– Chronic fatigue
– Digestive challenges (leaky gut, IBS, etc.)
– Anxiety / Depression
– Autoimmune conditions (lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis)
– Back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, neck pain
– Skin problems (acne, psoriasis, eczema)
There are 3 main reasons WHY we food test.
1. It gives the digestive system a break!
2. It reduces the burden on the IMMUNE SYSTEM. There are 50 million Americans with an autoimmune condition. Roughly 140 “labels” of an autoimmune condition.
3. It reduces overall system inflammation in the body!
If you want to be tested just give our clinic a call. We see people not only locally but nationally as well. Remember, you do not need to come to our clinic to get tested. This is a test you can perform from the comfort of your home.
Yours in Health,
The Doctors at Glow Body Sculpting
Glow Body Sculpting
13785 Research Blvd., Ste. 125
Austin, TX 78750