Your Eyes Are Dry By now it should be clear that drinking water affects more than just your mouth and throat. You might be thirsty, and your mouth might feel dry or sticky. We should drink six to eight glasses of fluid a day. The European Food Safety Authority recommends an intake of 2.5 liters of water for men and two liters of water for women per day, through food and drink consumption.
1. You are feeling tired
2. You are having digestive problems
3. Blood-cholesterol levels imbalanced.
4. Impaired your memory and concentration. Your concentration levels are falling
5. Your eyes are sore
6. You have an increased risk of kidney stones
7. Light-headedness frequent dizzy and vertigo
8. Hormone imbalance and cause persistent depression
9. Stomach pain or ulcers
10. Causing constipation and poor digestion
11. Craving foods like sweets and salty foods
12. Impossible to lose weight
13. Function of your urinary tract.
14. You have bad breath
15. You have aching joints
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Smart Info channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:
Related tag: signs you are not drinking enough water,signs that you are not drinking enough water,signs you’re not drinking enough water,signs your not drinking enough water,are you drinking enough water,10 signs you are not drinking enough water,signs of dehydration,not drinking enough water,benefits of drinking water,drinking water,signs youre not drinking enough water during pregnancy